Package: lua-lgi (0.6.2-1)
Links for lua-lgi
Download Source Package lua-lgi:
- Homepage [github.com]
Lua bridge to GObject based libraries
LGI is gobject-introspection based dynamic Lua binding to GObject based libraries. It allows using GObject-based libraries directly from Lua.
Notable examples are GTK+, GStreamer and Webkit.
Other Packages Related to lua-lgi
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgirepository-1.0-1 (>= 1.30.0)
- Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines