Package: emboss-lib (6.4.0-2)
Links for emboss-lib
Download Source Package emboss:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Charles Plessy (QA Page)
- Nelson A. de Oliveira (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Homepage [emboss.sourceforge.net]
This package contains the core libraries of the European Molecular Biology Open Software Suite, EMBOSS.
AJAX covers standard data structures, including strings, sequences, file handles, queues, hashes, heaps, lists, dictionaries, trees and dynamic arrays. It also covers standard algorithms including comparisons, pattern matching, sorting, and iterators. AJAX will also provide a set of high level graphics functions suited to the needs of sequence analysis applications.
The NUCLEUS library provides higher-level functions specific to molecular sequence analysis, including sequence comparisons, translation, codon usage and annotation.
It also contains a eplplot, an EMBOSS, a fork of the plplot library.
In Debian, these libraries are to be considered private.
Other Packages Related to emboss-lib
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libhpdf-2.2.1
- C library for generating pdf files
- dep: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libpq5
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime