Package: petri-foo-dbg (0.1.5-1)
Links for petri-foo-dbg
Download Source Package petri-foo:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Jaromír Mikeš (QA Page)
- Homepage [petri-foo.sourceforge.net]
Debugging symbols for petri-foo
A simple but very useful midi controlled sampler for ALSA/JACK featuring:
* 64 notes of polyphony, spread across up to 64 patches. * fast, high quality pitch scaling, linear ADSR volume envelopes. * low pass filter with resonance; a variety of direction-independent. * playback modes and zoomable sample editor for loop and play points.
Petri-Foo is a fork of the Specimen Sampler project.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to petri-foo-dbg
- dep: petri-foo (= 0.1.5-1)
- MIDI controllable audio sampler - successor of specimen