Package: gcj-4.6-jre-headless (4.6.3-1)
Links for gcj-4.6-jre-headless
Download Source Package gcj-4.6:
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Java runtime environment using GIJ/classpath (headless version)
GIJ is a Java bytecode interpreter, not limited to interpreting bytecode. It includes a class loader which can dynamically load shared objects, so it is possible to give it the name of a class which has been compiled and put into a shared library on the class path.
The package contains as well a collection of wrapper scripts and symlinks. It is meant to provide a Java-RTE-like interface to the GIJ/GCJ tool set, limited to the headless tools and libraries.
Other Packages Related to gcj-4.6-jre-headless
- dep: gcj-4.6-base (= 4.6.3-1)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (gcj base package)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcj12 (= 4.6.3-1)
- Java runtime library for use with gcj
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime