Package: squeak-plugins-scratch (126.96.36.199~svn.r83-1)
Links for squeak-plugins-scratch
Download Source Package squeak-plugins-scratch:
- Homepage [info.scratch.mit.edu]
Squeak plugins for the Scratch programming environment
Scratch is an easy, interactive, collaborative programming environment designed for creation of interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art -- and sharing these on the web.
Scratch is designed to help young people (ages 8 and up) develop 21st century learning skills. As they create Scratch projects, young people learn important mathematical and computational ideas, while also gaining a deeper understanding of the process of design.
This package contains the plugins needed by Scratch and its derivatives.
Other Packages Related to squeak-plugins-scratch
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.8.6)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.20.1)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.24.1)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- sug: squeak-plugins-scratch-dbg (= 188.8.131.52~svn.r83-1)
- Squeak plugins for the Scratch programming environment - debug