Package: python-utidylib (0.2-8)
Links for python-utidylib
Download Source Package utidylib:
- Homepage [utidylib.berlios.de]
Python wrapper for TidyLib
Corrects markup in a way compliant with the latest standards, and optimal for the popular browsers. It has a comprehensive knowledge of the attributes defined in the HTML 4.0 recommendation from W3C, and understands the US ASCII, ISO Latin-1, UTF-8 and the ISO 2022 family of 7-bit encodings. In the output:
* HTML entity names for characters are used when appropriate. * Missing attribute quotes are added, and mismatched quotes found. * Tags lacking a terminating '>' are spotted. * Proprietary elements are recognized and reported as such. * The page is reformatted, from a choice of indentation styles.
This package contains uTidylib, a Python wrapper for TidyLib.
Other Packages Related to python-utidylib
- dep: libtidy-0.99-0 (>= 20051018)
- HTML syntax checker and reformatter - library
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)