Package: python-mechanize (1:0.2.5-3)
Links for python-mechanize
Download Source Package python-mechanize:
- Debian/Ubuntu Zope Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Brian Sutherland (QA Page)
- Fabio Tranchitella (QA Page)
- Jérémy Bobbio (QA Page)
- Matthias Klose (QA Page)
- Arnaud Fontaine (QA Page)
- Homepage [wwwsearch.sourceforge.net]
stateful programmatic web browsing
A library for browsing the web in Python. Mechanize acts like a browser allowing you to do web scraping, functional testing of web sites and things no one has thought of yet.
Among other things, mechanize:
* Follows links * Fills in HTML forms * Automatically observes robots.txt * Has a browser history
It was modelled after the Perl module WWW::Mechanize.
Other Packages Related to python-mechanize