Package: libatspi-dev (1.32.0-2)
Links for libatspi-dev
Download Source Package at-spi:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
Development files of at-spi for GNOME Accessibility
at-spi is the "Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface".
Accessibility is enabling people with disabilities to participate in substantial life activities that include work and the use of services, products and information.
This package contains the development files for at-spi.
Other Packages Related to libatspi-dev
- dep: libatk1.0-dev (>= 1.17.0)
- Development files for the ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libatspi1.0-0 (= 1.32.0-2)
- C binding libraries of at-spi for GNOME Accessibility
- dep: libbonobo2-dev (>= 2.4.0)
- Bonobo CORBA interfaces library -- development files
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- sug: at-spi-doc
- Documentation files of at-spi for GNOME Accessibility