Package: notmuch-emacs (0.13.2-1)
Links for notmuch-emacs
Download Source Package notmuch:
- Carl Worth (QA Page)
- Jameson Graef Rollins (QA Page)
- martin f. krafft (QA Page)
- David Bremner (QA Page)
- Homepage [notmuchmail.org]
thread-based email index, search and tagging (emacs interface)
Notmuch is a system for indexing, searching, reading, and tagging large collections of email messages in maildir or mh format. It uses the Xapian library to provide fast, full-text search with a very convenient search syntax.
This package provides an emacs based mail user agent based on notmuch.
Other Packages Related to notmuch-emacs
- dep: notmuch (>= 0.13.2-1)
- thread-based email index, search and tagging