Package: typo3-database (4.5.19+dfsg1-5+wheezy4) [security]
Links for typo3-database
Download Source Package typo3-src:
- Homepage [www.typo3.org]
web content management system (database)
TYPO3 is a free Open Source content management system for enterprise purposes on the web and in intranets. It offers full flexibility and extendability while featuring an accomplished set of ready-made interfaces, functions and modules.
The most important key features of TYPO3 are:
* Simple creation of multi language websites with fallback to a default language * Handling of multi domain websites within a single page tree * Multi user backend editing with complete GUI customisation using an advanced ACL system * An integrated workflow management system based on an multi step architecture with editor and supervisor privileges * Unlimited redefinition of the rendering process using the build-in TypoScript configuration interface or the plugin API * Thousands of plugins are available in the online TYPO3 extension repository
This package provides the basic structure and some predefined datasets of a TYPO3 database. You should install this package on the host you intend to run the TYPO3 database on.
Other Packages Related to typo3-database
- dep: dbconfig-common (>= 1.8.39)
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: mysql-server
- MySQL database server (metapackage depending on the latest version)