Package: spectrwm (1.0.0-1)
Links for spectrwm
Download Source Package spectrwm:
- Homepage [opensource.conformal.com]
dynamic tiling window manager
spectrwm is a minimalistic window manager that tries to stay out of the way so that valuable screen real estate can be used for much more important stuff.
It has sane defaults and does not require one to learn a language to do any configuration.
It was written by hackers for hackers and it strives to be small, compact and fast.
Other Packages Related to spectrwm
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxrandr2 (>= 2:1.2.0)
- X11 RandR extension library
- dep: libxtst6
- X11 Testing -- Record extension library
- rec: suckless-tools
- simple commands for minimalistic window managers
- rec: xfonts-terminus
- Fixed-width fonts for fast reading
- rec: xterm
- X terminal emulator
- or x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by aterm, aterm-ml, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, guake, konsole, kterm, lxterminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, pterm, roxterm-gtk2, roxterm-gtk3, rxvt, rxvt-beta, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-256color, rxvt-unicode-lite, sakura, terminal.app, terminator, termit, tilda, vala-terminal, xfce4-terminal, xiterm+thai, xterm, xvt