Package: libalgorithm-diff-perl (1.19.02-2)
Links for libalgorithm-diff-perl
Download Source Package libalgorithm-diff-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- Salvatore Bonaccorso (QA Page)
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
module to find differences between files
Algorithm::Diff is a Perl module that allows users to analyze text based on a Longest Common Subsequence (LCS) algorithm. It can compare two files and find the differences between them, which can produce the same information as the common Unix tool 'diff'.
There is an XS-optimized implementation of the core loop, which accelerates some types of diff output (see libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl).
Other Packages Related to libalgorithm-diff-perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl
- module to find differences between files (XS accelerated)