Package: libghc-zlib-dev (0.5.3.3-1 and others)
Links for libghc-zlib-dev
Download Source Package haskell-zlib:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Compression and decompression in the gzip and zlib formats
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
This package provides a pure interface for compressing and decompressing streams of data represented as lazy ByteStrings. It uses the zlib C library so it has high performance. It supports the \"zlib\", \"gzip\" and \"raw\" compression formats.
It provides a convenient high level API suitable for most tasks and for the few cases where more control is needed it provides access to the full zlib feature set.
Other Packages Related to libghc-zlib-dev
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.10-3)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development