Package: memcachedb (1.2.0-9)
Links for memcachedb
Download Source Package memcachedb:
- Homepage [memcachedb.org]
Persistent storage engine using the memcache protocol
Memcachedb is a distributed key-value storage system designed for persistent data. It is NOT a cache solution, but a persistent storage engine for fast and reliable key-value based object storage and retrieval.
It conforms to the memcache protocol, so any memcached client can have connectivity with it. Memcachedb uses Berkeley DB as a storing backend, so lots of features including transactions and replication are available.
Other Packages Related to memcachedb
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libdb5.1
- Berkeley v5.1 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libevent-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.16-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library
- rec: db-util
- Berkeley Database Utilities