Package: libghc-lazysmallcheck-dev (0.6-1 and others)
Links for libghc-lazysmallcheck-dev
Download Source Package haskell-lazysmallcheck:
- Homepage [www.cs.york.ac.uk]
A library for demand-driven testing of Haskell programs
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language.
Lazy SmallCheck is a library for exhaustive, demand-driven testing of Haskell programs. It is based on the idea that if a property holds for a partially-defined input then it must also hold for all fully-defined refinements of the that input. Compared to ``eager'' input generation as in SmallCheck, Lazy SmallCheck may require significantly fewer test-cases to verify a property for all inputs up to a given depth.
Other Packages Related to libghc-lazysmallcheck-dev
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.10-3)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- sug: libghc-lazysmallcheck-prof
- A library for demand-driven testing of Haskell programs; profiling libraries