Package: vim-common (2:7.3.547-7)
Links for vim-common
Download Source Package vim:
- Homepage [www.vim.org]
Vi IMproved - Common files
Vim is an almost compatible version of the UNIX editor Vi.
Many new features have been added: multi level undo, syntax highlighting, command line history, on-line help, filename completion, block operations, folding, Unicode support, etc.
This package contains files shared by all non GUI-enabled vim variants (vim and vim-tiny currently) available in Debian. Examples of such shared files are: manpages, common executables like xxd, and configuration files.
Other Packages Related to vim-common
- rec: vim
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor
also a virtual package provided by vim-athena, vim-gnome, vim-gtk, vim-nox
- or vim-gnome
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - with GNOME2 GUI
- or vim-gtk
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - with GTK2 GUI
- or vim-athena
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - with Athena GUI
- or vim-nox
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - with scripting languages support
- or vim-tiny
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - compact version