Package: stella (3.7.2-1)
Links for stella
Download Source Package stella:
- Homepage [stella.sf.net]
Atari 2600 Emulator for SDL & the X Window System
Stella is a portable emulator of the old Atari 2600 video-game console. You can play most Atari 2600 games with it.
Stella's features include:
* emulation of Atari 2600 joysticks, keyboards, paddles and driving controllers using the host system's input peripherals; * emulation of trackballs, joysticks, booster grips, driving controllers and the Amiga Mouse using the host system's mouse; * support for real Atari 2600 controllers using the Stelladaptor, 2600-daptor or 2600-daptor II; * support for real Atari 7800 controllers using the 2600-daptor II; * support for the speech portion of a real AtariVox device; * support for Supercharger single-load and multi-load games; * emulation of CRT TV features, including texturing, colour bleed, RF noise and phosphor burn-off (requires OpenGL).
An extensive debugger is included, with the Distella disassembler.
Note that this is not isee systems' STELLA modeling, simulation and analysis tool.
Other Packages Related to stella
- dep: dpkg (>= 188.8.131.52)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libunwind7
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime