Package: libgavl-dev (1.4.0-1)
Links for libgavl-dev
Download Source Package gavl:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Free Ekanayaka (QA Page)
- Romain Beauxis (QA Page)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Homepage [gmerlin.sourceforge.net]
low level audio and video library - development files
Gavl handles all the details of audio and video formats like colorspaces, samplerates, multichannel configurations etc. It provides standardized definitions for those formats as well as container structures for carrying audio samples or video images inside an application.
In addition, it handles the sometimes ugly task to convert between all these formats and provides some elementary operations (copying, scaling, alpha blending etc).
This package contains the files needed to compile and statically link against Gavl.
Other Packages Related to libgavl-dev
- dep: libgavl1 (= 1.4.0-1)
- low level audio and video library - runtime files
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- rec: libgavl-doc
- low level audio and video library - documentation files