Package: libmbt0 (3.2.8-1)
Links for libmbt0
Download Source Package mbt:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Joost van Baal-Ilić (QA Page)
- Ko van der Sloot (QA Page)
- Homepage [ilk.uvt.nl]
memory-based tagger-generator and tagger - runtime
MBT is a memory-based tagger-generator and tagger in one. The tagger-generator part can generate a sequence tagger on the basis of a training set of tagged sequences; the tagger part can tag new sequences. MBT can, for instance, be used to generate part-of-speech taggers or chunkers for natural language processing.
MBT is a product of the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and the CLiPS Research Centre (University of Antwerp, Belgium).
If you do scientific research in natural language processing, MBT will likely be of use to you.
This package provides the runtime files required to run programs that use libmbt.
Other Packages Related to libmbt0
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtimbl3 (>= 6.4.2)
- Tilburg Memory Based Learner - runtime