Package: r-mathlib (2.15.1-4+deb7u1 and others) [security]
Links for r-mathlib
Download Source Package r-base:
- Homepage [www.r-project.org]
GNU R standalone mathematics library
R is a system for statistical computation and graphics. It consists of a language plus a run-time environment with graphics, a debugger, access to certain system functions, and the ability to run programs stored in script files.
The design of R has been heavily influenced by two existing languages: Becker, Chambers & Wilks' S and Sussman's Scheme. Whereas the resulting language is very similar in appearance to S, the underlying implementation and semantics are derived from Scheme.
The core of R is an interpreted computer language which allows branching and looping as well as modular programming using functions. Most of the user-visible functions in R are written in R. It is possible for the user to interface to procedures written in the C, C++, or FORTRAN languages for efficiency, and many of R's core functions do so. The R distribution contains functionality for a large number of statistical procedures and underlying applied math computations. There is also a large set of functions which provide a flexible graphical environment for creating various kinds of data presentations.
Additionally, over thousand extension "packages" are available from CRAN, the Comprehensive R Archive Network, many also as Debian packages, named 'r-cran-<name>'.
This package provides the libRmath shared and static libraries which can be called from standalone C or C++ code.
Other Packages Related to r-mathlib
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13) [s390x]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.6) [sparc]
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- rec: r-base-core (= 2.15.1-4) [not amd64, armel, armhf, i386]
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- rec: r-base-core (= 2.15.1-4+deb7u1) [amd64, armel, armhf, i386]
- rec: r-base-dev (= 2.15.1-4) [not amd64, armel, armhf, i386]
- GNU R installation of auxiliary GNU R packages
- rec: r-base-dev (= 2.15.1-4+deb7u1) [amd64, armel, armhf, i386]
|Architecture||Version||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||2.15.1-4+deb7u1||637.8 kB||1,207.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||2.15.1-4+deb7u1||653.9 kB||1,192.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||2.15.1-4+deb7u1||573.9 kB||824.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||2.15.1-4+deb7u1||605.5 kB||961.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ia64||2.15.1-4||750.8 kB||1,944.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-amd64||2.15.1-4||637.2 kB||1,165.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-i386||2.15.1-4||605.8 kB||966.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||2.15.1-4||620.4 kB||1,331.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||2.15.1-4||620.1 kB||1,331.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||2.15.1-4||638.6 kB||1,063.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390||2.15.1-4||597.8 kB||953.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||2.15.1-4||597.3 kB||1,065.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc||2.15.1-4||665.3 kB||1,138.0 kB||[list of files]|