Package: cortado (0.6.0-1)
Links for cortado
Download Source Package cortado:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Varun Hiremath (QA Page)
- Torsten Werner (QA Page)
- Onkar Shinde (QA Page)
- Homepage [theora.org]
streaming applet for Ogg formats
By embedding the cortado applet in your website, you can give viewers access to streams from either the Flumotion streaming server or any HTTP server providing multimedia files without the need for a locally installed media player supporting the correct formats on the visitor's computer. Cortado currently include Java decoders for Ogg Theora, Ogg Vorbis (the JOrbis library), Mulaw audio, MJPEG and Flumotion's Smoke codec.
The package will automatically be configured for apache2 but can be used with any other HTTP server. Some HTML files are included as examples of how to use the applet.
Other Packages Related to cortado
- dep: apache2-mpm-worker
- Apache HTTP Server - high speed threaded model
- or apache2
- Apache HTTP Server metapackage
also a virtual package provided by apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, nginx-naxsi, nginx-naxsi-ui, ocsigen, ocsigenserver, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- dep: libcortado-java (= 0.6.0-1)
- streaming applet for Ogg formats
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.