Package: mathomatic (15.8.2-2)
Links for mathomatic
Download Source Package mathomatic:
- Homepage [www.mathomatic.org]
portable Computer Algebra System (CAS)
Mathomatic implements most of the rules of algebra for the mathematical operators +, -, *, /, % (modulus), and power (including roots).
Mathomatic can symbolically:
* combine and solve equations, * completely simplify and compare expressions and equations, * do simple calculus transformations and series, * do standard, complex number, modular, and polynomial arithmetic, * generate optimized C, Java, and Python language code from simplified equations, * plot expressions with gnuplot in two or three dimensions, * do quick calculations, colorize expressions, etc.
Other Packages Related to mathomatic
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: m4
- a macro processing language