Package: libcurl3 (7.26.0-1+wheezy14) [security]
Links for libcurl3
Download Source Package curl:
- Homepage [curl.haxx.se]
easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
libcurl is an easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library, supporting DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP.
libcurl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, Kerberos), file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and more!
libcurl is free, thread-safe, IPv6 compatible, feature rich, well supported, fast, thoroughly documented and is already used by many known, big and successful companies and numerous applications.
SSL support is provided by OpenSSL.
Other Packages Related to libcurl3
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.10+dfsg~)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: librtmp0 (>= 2.3)
- toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)
- dep: libssh2-1 (>= 1.2.6)
- SSH2 client-side library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates