Package: libbluray1 (1:0.2.2-1)
Links for libbluray1
Download Source Package libbluray:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andres Mejia (QA Page)
- Rico Tzschichholz (QA Page)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.videolan.org]
Blu-ray disc playback support library (shared library)
libbluray is an open-source library designed for Blu-Ray Discs playback for media players, like VLC or MPlayer. This research project is developed by an international team of developers from Doom9. libbluray integrates navigation, playlist parsing, menus, and BD-J.
NB: Most commercial Blu-Ray are restricted by AACS or BD+ technologies and this library is not enough to playback those discs.
This package provides the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libbluray1
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- rec: libaacs0
- free-and-libre implementation of AACS
- sug: libbluray-bdj
- Blu-ray Disc Java support library (BD-J library)