Package: fcitx-pinyin (1:184.108.40.206-7)
Links for fcitx-pinyin
Download Source Package fcitx:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Flexible Input Method Framework - classic Pinyin engine
Fcitx is a input method framework with extension support, which provides an interface for entering characters of different scripts in applications using a variety of mapping systems.
It offers a pleasant and modern experience, with intuitive graphical configuration tools and customizable skins and mapping tables. It is highly modularized and extensible, with GTK+ 2/3 and Qt4 IM Modules, support for UIs based on Fbterm, pure Xlib, GTK+, or KDE, and a developer-friendly API.
This package provides the classic Pinyin input method, which features very short responding time by loading the whole dict into RAM during activation.
Other Packages Related to fcitx-pinyin
- dep: fcitx-bin
- Flexible Input Method Framework - essential binaries
- dep: fcitx-data (>= 1:4.2.0)
- Flexible Input Method Framework - essential data files
- dep: fcitx-modules
- Flexible Input Method Framework - core modules
- rec: fcitx (>= 1:4.2.0)
- Flexible Input Method Framework