Package: alsa-base (1.0.25+3~deb7u1)
Links for alsa-base
Download Source Package alsa-base:
- Debian ALSA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Jordi Mallach (QA Page)
- Elimar Riesebieter (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.alsa-project.org]
ALSA driver configuration files
This package contains various configuration files for the ALSA drivers.
For ALSA to work on a system with a given sound card, there must be an ALSA driver for that card in the kernel. Linux as shipped in linux-image packages contains ALSA drivers for all supported sound cards in the form of loadable modules.
Please read the README.Debian file for more information about loading modules.
ALSA is the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture.
Other Packages Related to alsa-base
- dep: dpkg (>= 18.104.22.168~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: kmod
- tools for managing Linux kernel modules
- dep: procps
- /proc file system utilities
- dep: udev
- /dev/ and hotplug management daemon
- rec: alsa-utils
- Utilities for configuring and using ALSA