Package: yaws (1.94-1)
Links for yaws
Download Source Package yaws:
- Homepage [yaws.hyber.org]
High performance HTTP 1.1 webserver written in Erlang
Yaws is a high performance HTTP 1.1 webserver written in Erlang. It is a multithreaded webserver where one Erlang light weight process is used to handle each client. Two separate modes of operation are supported.
This package includes binaries and config to run Yaws in standalone mode where it works as a regular webserver daemon.
Other Packages Related to yaws
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: erlang-yaws (>= 1.94-1)
- Erlang application which implements HTTP webserver
- dep: ssl-cert
- simple debconf wrapper for OpenSSL