Package: libtaoframework-openal-cil-dev (2.1.svn20090801-9)
Links for libtaoframework-openal-cil-dev
Download Source Package taoframework:
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Dylan R. E. Moonfire (QA Page)
- Sam Hocevar (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.taoframework.com]
Tao CLI binding for OpenAL - development files
The Tao Framework is a collection of bindings and libraries to facilitate cross-platform games-related development utilizing the Mono and .NET platforms.
OpenAL, the Open Audio Library, is a joint effort to create an open, vendor-neutral, cross-platform API for interactive, primarily spatialized audio. OpenAL's primary audience are application developers and desktop users that rely on portable standards like OpenGL, for games and other multimedia applications.
This package contains development files for Tao.OpenAl and should be used for compilation.
Other Packages Related to libtaoframework-openal-cil-dev
- dep: libtaoframework-openal1.1-cil (= 2.1.svn20090801-9)
- Tao CLI binding for OpenAL