Package: abyss (1.3.4-3) [non-free]
Links for abyss
Download Source Package abyss:
- Homepage [www.bcgsc.ca]
de novo, parallel, sequence assembler for short reads
ABySS is a de novo, parallel, sequence assembler that is designed for short reads. It may be used to assemble genome or transcriptome sequence data. Parallelization is achieved using MPI, OpenMP and pthread.
To cite your use of ABySS, please reference ABySS: A parallel assembler for short read sequence data. Simpson JT, Wong K, Jackman SD, Schein JE, Jones SJ, Birol I. Genome Research, 2009-June.
Other Packages Related to abyss
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libopenmpi1.3
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: openmpi-bin
- high performance message passing library -- binaries