Package: glx-alternative-fglrx (0.5.1~bpo70+1) [contrib]
Links for glx-alternative-fglrx
Download Source Package glx-alternatives:
allows the selection of FGLRX as GLX provider
In setups with several GLX providers (e.g. the free MESA implementation and proprietary graphics hardware vendor implementations) this metapackage allows one to switch to the non-free FGLRX driver and libraries.
Use 'update-alternatives --config glx' to select an implementation.
This package does not depend on the corresponding FGLRX libraries. In order to install the FGLRX driver and libraries, install the fglrx-glx and fglrx-driver packages instead.
Other Packages Related to glx-alternative-fglrx
- dep: glx-alternative-mesa
- allows the selection of MESA as GLX provider
- dep: glx-diversions (= 0.5.1~bpo70+1)
- prepare for using accelerated GLX implementations from GPU vendors
- sug: fglrx-driver
- non-free ATI/AMD RadeonHD display driver