Package: gitso (0.6.2+svn158+dfsg-1~bpo70+1)
Links for gitso
Download Source Package gitso:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
simple frontend for reverse VNC connections (remote assistance)
Gitso is a cross-platform (Linux, OS X and Windows) graphical program to easily connect one person to another person's screen, keyboard and mouse. This makes it straight-forward to get help or give technical support.
In a simple two-step process, the person giving support first sets up port forwarding and firewalling on his end, if necessary, and starts Gitso to listen for incoming connections on port 5500. Then, the person looking for help uses Gitso to connect to the supporter's address (IP or domain name), making their screen remotely visible and allowing the supporter to use their keyboard and mouse.
Other Packages Related to gitso
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-wxtools
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (wxPython common files)
- dep: x11vnc
- VNC server to allow remote access to an existing X session
- dep: xtightvncviewer
- virtual network computing client software for X