Package: dput-ng (1.7~bpo70+1)
Links for dput-ng
Download Source Package dput-ng:
- Homepage [dput-ng.debian.net]
next generation Debian package upload tool
dput-ng is a Debian package upload tool which provides an easy to use interface to Debian (like) package archive hosting facilities. It allows anyone who works with Debian packages to upload their work to a remote service, including Debian's ftp-master, mentors.debian.net, Launchpad or other package hosting facilities for Debian package maintainers.
dput-ng features many enhancements over dput, such as more comprehensive checks, an easy to use plugin system, and code designed to handle the numerous archives that any Debian package hacker will interact with.
dput-ng aims to be backwards compatible with dput in command-line flags, configuration files, and expected behavior.
Other Packages Related to dput-ng
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-dput (= 1.7~bpo70+1)
- next generation Debian package upload tool (Python library)
- rec: bash-completion
- programmable completion for the bash shell