Package: zsnapd-rcmd (0.8.12-1) [contrib]
Links for zsnapd-rcmd
Download Source Package zsnapd:
- Homepage [github.com]
Remote sshd command checker for ZFS Snapshot Daemon
ZFS Snapshot Daemon is written in python, and it can remotely manage ZFS snapshotting and backup from a central back up server. This is the security plugin command for sshd that implements ForceCommand functionality, or the command functionality in the .ssh/authorized_keys file (See the sshd_config(8) and sshd(8) man pages respectively).
It executes commands from the SSH_ORIGINAL_COMMAND variable after checking them against a list of configured regular expressions.
Other Packages Related to zsnapd-rcmd
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-magcode-core (>= 1.5.4~)
- MAG Code python3 core module of common utility code.
- dep: python3-setproctitle
- Setproctitle implementation for Python 3
- rec: openssh-server
- secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines