Package: whatmaps (0.0.12-3)
Links for whatmaps
Download Source Package whatmaps:
- Homepage [honk.sigxcpu.org]
tool to find processes mapping shared objects
After package upgrades (especially security fixes), services using a shared library need to be restarted to make use of the updated version.
Whatmaps looks for shared objects provided by upgraded packages, lists any running processes that map them, and can integrate with APT to restart services as needed after security upgrades.
Other Packages Related to whatmaps
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-apt
- Python 3 interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources