Package: wapua (0.06.2-1)
Links for wapua
Download Source Package wapua:
- Homepage [fsinfo.noone.org]
Web browser for WAP WML pages
wApua is a web browser for browsing WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) pages written in the Wireless Markup Language (WML; versions 1.1 and 1.2 are supported). Its main purpose is to test or surf WAP pages without connecting with a WAP capable mobile phone, which may be expensive or impossible, i.e. in case of WAP pages on the local filesystem.
wApua is written in Perl using libwww-perl and Perl/Tk.
Included in the package is the command line front-end wbmp2xbm to wApua's internal converter for decoding WAP Wireless Bitmaps (WBMP) into X Bitmaps (XBM).
Other Packages Related to wapua
- dep: libhtml-parser-perl
- collection of modules that parse HTML text documents
- dep: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: perl-tk
- Perl module providing the Tk graphics library