Package: pyblosxom (1.5.3-1)
Links for pyblosxom
Download Source Package pyblosxom:
- Homepage [pyblosxom.github.io]
lightweight file-based weblog system written in Python
Pyblosxom is a blog which allows you to keep an online journal. It acts as an extension for a web server such as Apache and can be run as a CGI script or a WSGI application. Another common purpose of Pyblosxom is to statically compile your website into HTML/XML files.
It is very easy to set up and use. Entries are stored in simple text files and can be categorized using directories. Pyblosxom has a plugin framework enabling you to augment and enhance Pyblosxom's default behaviour as well as a template engine to make it easy to design your own themes with a minimum of development knowledge.
Pyblosxom also supports RSS 2.0 and Atom syndication feeds.
Other Packages Related to pyblosxom
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- sug: apache2
- Apache HTTP Server
- or nginx
- small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server
also a virtual package provided by nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, nginx-naxsi
- or lighttpd
- fast webserver with minimal memory footprint
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-bin, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, nginx-naxsi, ocsigenserver, roxen4, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws