Package: album (4.12-3) [non-free]
Links for album
Download Source Package album:
- Homepage [marginalhacks.com]
HTML photo album generator with theme support
Album is a perl script that can create HTML photo albums for your directories of images. It supports themes that determine the visual appearance of the albums. Album creates thumbnails if necessary, and 'medium sized' versions of images for web viewing to avoid large downloads of original images. You can also customize your photo albums in many other ways.
This program doesn't require a web server to work. Once the HTML is generated, you can put it in your "www" directory.
Other Packages Related to album
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: album-data
- themes, plugins and translations for album
- sug: httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, ocsigenserver, roxen4, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- sug: jhead
- manipulate the non-image part of Exif compliant JPEG files