Package: tinyca (0.7.5-6)
Links for tinyca
Download Source Package tinyca:
- Homepage [tinyca.alioth.debian.org]
simple graphical program for certification authority management
TinyCA is a program with a simple graphical user interface that makes managing a small CA (Certification Authority) easy. TinyCA works as a frontend for openssl and can deal with several independent CAs.
With TinyCA you can create and manage x509 and S/MIME server and client certificates. You can choose between RSA and DSA keys, as well as between different digest algorithms.
The certificates can be exported as PEM, DER, TXT and PKCS#12 or as a convenient archive containing both key and certificate. Certificates can be revoked by adding them to a certificate revocation list.
Other Packages Related to tinyca
- dep: libgtk2-perl
- Perl interface to the 2.x series of the Gimp Toolkit library
- dep: liblocale-gettext-perl
- module using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
- dep: openssl (>> 0.9.7e)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - cryptographic utility
- rec: zip
- Archiver for .zip files