Package: fbiterm (0.5-5.6) [debports]
Links for fbiterm
framebuffer internationalized terminal emulator (fbiterm)
fbiterm (FrameBuffer Internationalized TERMinal emulator) is a terminal program capable of displaying world languages on the Linux console. It uses libiterm (Internationalized Terminal Framework), Linux framebuffer, fonts loaded from X Window System font library, as well as BiDi text layout engine. As such, it readily supports BiDi/CTL and CJK languages.
fbiterm is part of the iterm framework created by the OpenI18N Advanced Level Utility Development subgroup.
Other Packages Related to fbiterm
- dep: libiterm1
- internationalized terminal emulator, shared library files
- dep: libxfont1 (>= 1:1.2.9)
- X11 font rasterisation library
- dep: unifont
- font with a glyph for each visible Unicode Plane 0 character
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: xfonts-base
- standard fonts for X