Package: tryton-modules-stock-lot-unit (6.0.1-2)
Links for tryton-modules-stock-lot-unit
Download Source Package tryton-modules-stock-lot-unit:
- Homepage [www.tryton.org]
Tryton application platform - stock lot unit module
Tryton is a high-level general purpose application platform. It is the base of a complete business solution as well as a comprehensive health and hospital information system (GNUHealth).
The `stock_lot_unit` module allows to define a unit and quantity on stock lot.
Lots with unit have the following properties:
- no shipment may contain a summed quantity for a lot greater than the quantity of the lot. - no move related to a lot with a unit may concern a quantity greater than the quantity of the lot.
The *Lot Unit* field is added to the product. This defines the unit to set on new lot.
Other Packages Related to tryton-modules-stock-lot-unit
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 4.3)
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: tryton-modules-product (>= 6.0)
- Tryton Application Platform (Product Module)
- dep: tryton-modules-stock (>= 6.0)
- Tryton application platform - stock module
- dep: tryton-modules-stock-lot (>= 6.0)
- Tryton Application Platform (Stock Lot Module)
- dep: tryton-server (>= 6.0)
- Tryton application platform - server