Package: theano-doc (1.0.3+dfsg-1)
Links for theano-doc
Download Source Package theano:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Rebecca N. Palmer (QA Page)
- Ghislain Antony Vaillant (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.deeplearning.net]
CPU/GPU math expression compiler for Python (docs)
Theano is a Python library that allows one to define and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently. It provides a high-level Numpy like expression language for functional description of calculation, rearranges expressions for speed and stability, and generates native machine instructions for fast calculation. Optionally, highly accelerated computations could be carried out on graphics cards processors.
This package contains the documentation for Theano.
Other Packages Related to theano-doc
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- dep: sphinx-rtd-theme-common (>= 0.4.2+dfsg)
- sphinx theme from readthedocs.org (common files)