Package: xml2rfc (2.5.1-1.1) [non-free]
Links for xml2rfc
Download Source Package xml2rfc:
- Homepage [pypi.python.org]
XML-based formatting tool for RFCs
This package provides xml2rfc, a tool which creates text, HTML and nroff output in the format required for Internet-Drafts and RFCs. The text and nroff output is suitable for input to the RFC editor.
The DTD used by the XML documents is described in RFC 2629.
Other Packages Related to xml2rfc
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-lxml
- pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries
- dep: python-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python2, built for human beings
- dep: sgml-base (>= 1.26+nmu2)
- SGML infrastructure and SGML catalog file support