Package: ooo2dbk (2.1.0-1)
Links for ooo2dbk
Download Source Package ooo2dbk:
converts OpenOffice.org SXW documents to DocBook XML
OOo2Dbk allows to convert documents from OpenOffice-Writer SXW format to a simplified DocBook XML format.
OOo2Dbk is made of an XSLT stylesheet and a set of Python scripts that permit direct processing of SXW documents and extraction of the pictures included in the document.
It can also be used autonomously in order to convert OpenOffice-Writer XML documents produced with a FlatXML filter.
The original version of ooo2dbk is ooo2sdbk, written by Eric Bellot. This version can still be found at http://www.chez.com/ebellot/ooo2sdbk/
OOo2Dbk can at the moment only process files generated by the OpenOffice.org 1.1.x series.
Future versions of OOo2Dbk will process files generated by the OpenOffice.org 2.x series.
Other Packages Related to ooo2dbk
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.2)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: python-uno
- Python-UNO bridge (support for old python 2)
- sug: docbook-xsl
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML to various output formats