Package: cm-super (0.3.4-14)
Links for cm-super
Download Source Package cm-super:
TeX font package (full version) with CM (EC) in Type1 in T1, T2*, TS1, X2 enc
This package ships the full set of cm-super fonts, for a minimal variant install cm-super-minimal.
The CM-Super package contains Type 1 fonts converted from METAFONT fonts and covers entire EC/TC, EC Concrete, EC Bright and LH fonts (Computer Modern font families). All European and Cyrillic writings are covered. Each Type 1 font program contains ALL glyphs from the following standard LaTeX font encodings: T1, TS1, T2A, T2B, T2C, X2, and also Adobe StandardEncoding (585 glyphs per non-SC font and 468 glyphs per SC font), and could be reencoded to any of these encodings using standard dvips or pdftex facilities (the corresponding support files are also included).
Other Packages Related to cm-super
- dep: cm-super-minimal (= 0.3.4-14)
- TeX font package (minimal version) with CM/EC in Type1 in T1, T2*, TS1, X2 enc
- dep: pfb2t1c2pfb
- convert pfb into more compressible format and back
- dep: tex-common (>= 6)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages