Package: podracer (1.4-4)
Links for podracer
Download Source Package podracer:
- Homepage [podracer.sf.net]
Podracer is a podcast downloader. It takes a file with the URLs to all your podcast rss feeds and goes and gets the mp3s and stores them in a specified location.
Podracer has the following features:
* Catchup feature updates the log without downloading all podcasts; * Run as a cron job to automatically receive podcasts; * Properly fails (with no error message for the sake of cron) if already running; * Download podcast enclosures of any file format; * Support for BitTorrent downloading and seeding of podcasts; * Configurable seed time management and upload bandwidth management; * Background torrent seeding continues after program ends and stops automatically; * System-wide and user-specific configuration; * User-specific subscription file and podcast download directories; * Commentable subscription file - go ahead and mark it up; * Fully configurable placement of files and directories; * Support for dynamic creation of download directories, i.e. based on date/time; * Appears in podcasters' logs as a podcast aggregator; * Automatic creation of m3u playlists; * User may request that m3u not be created; * Automatic removal of empty download directories.
Other Packages Related to podracer
- dep: curl
- command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: screen
- terminal multiplexer with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation
- rec: bittorrent
- Original BitTorrent client - console tools