Package: jack-tools (20131226-1)
Links for jack-tools
Download Source Package jack-tools:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Arnout Engelen (QA Page)
- Jonas Smedegaard (QA Page)
- Homepage [slavepianos.org]
various JACK tools: dl, record, scope, osc, plumbing, udp, play, transport
jack-tools is a collection of small tools for the JACK Audio Connection Kit.
JACK allows the connection of multiple applications to an audio device, as well as allowing them to share audio between themselves.
jack-dl loads dsp algorithms from shared libraries. Commands are sent as OSC packets over a UDP connection.
jack-record is a light-weight JACK capture client to write an arbitrary number of channels to disk.
jack-scope draws either a time domain signal trace or a self correlation trace. Multiple input channels are superimposed, each channel is drawn in a different color. jack-scope accepts OSC packets for interactive control of drawing parameters.
jack-osc publishes the transport state of the local JACK server as OSC packets over a UDP connection. jack-osc allows any OSC enabled application to act as a JACK transport client, receiving sample accurate pulse stream timing data, and monitoring and initiating transport state change.
jack-plumbing maintains a set of port connection rules and manages these as clients register ports with JACK. Port names are implicitly bounded regular expressions and support sub-expression patterns.
jack-udp is a UDP audio transport mechanism for JACK. jack-udp is obsolete: use net driver instead.
jack-play is a light-weight JACK sound file player. It creates as many output ports as there are channels in the input file.
jack-transport is a JACK session manager. It reads configuration information from a system wide and a user specific configuration file and manages sessions involving the JACK daemon proper and optionally a set of secondary jack daemons.
Other Packages Related to jack-tools
- dep: jackd
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (default server package)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.10) [not alpha, amd64, arm64, hppa, hurd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, ppc64el, sh4, x32]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [hppa]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.16) [x32]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.19) [sh4]
- dep: liblo7 (>= 0.26~repack)
- Lightweight OSC library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libsamplerate0 (>= 0.1.7)
- Audio sample rate conversion library
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|alpha (unofficial port)||65.9 kB||311.0 kB||[list of files]|
|amd64||60.8 kB||263.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||54.5 kB||199.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||56.3 kB||240.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||55.2 kB||192.0 kB||[list of files]|
|hppa (unofficial port)||61.8 kB||256.0 kB||[list of files]|
|hurd-i386||63.1 kB||247.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||62.8 kB||208.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-amd64||60.7 kB||228.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-i386||62.8 kB||212.0 kB||[list of files]|
|m68k (unofficial port)||52.0 kB||191.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||59.2 kB||266.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||60.7 kB||236.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||54.3 kB||236.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpcspe (unofficial port)||55.8 kB||232.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64 (unofficial port)||56.7 kB||287.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||54.0 kB||227.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||63.4 kB||282.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sh4 (unofficial port)||59.4 kB||219.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc64 (unofficial port)||52.6 kB||285.0 kB||[list of files]|
|x32 (unofficial port)||60.7 kB||233.0 kB||[list of files]|