Package: epos (1:2.5.37-8) [debports]
Links for epos
- Homepage [epos.ure.cas.cz]
Epos is a rule-driven Text-to-Speech (TTS) system primarily designed to serve as a research tool. Epos is (or tries to be) independent of the language processed, linguistic description method, and computing environment.
Currently supported languages are Czech, Slovak, Latin and Vogon.
Other Packages Related to epos
- dep: adduser (>= 3.34)
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libgcc2 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language