Package: sidedoor (0.2.1-1)
Links for sidedoor
Download Source Package sidedoor:
- Homepage [github.com]
SSH connection daemon
sidedoor maintains an SSH connection or tunnel with a shell script daemon.
The primary use case is maintaining a remote port forward to the local SSH server (or another port). Thus, the local device can be accessed without using incoming connections that may be blocked by a NAT or firewall or otherwise impractical with mobile devices.
SSH clients can connect to the device via the reverse SSH proxy that sidedoor tunnels to. This proxy server can be untrusted and run by a third party or cloud service.
sidedoor enables SSH keepalives and retries SSH with exponential backoff. In order to reconnect as soon as possible, it resets the backoff when a network interface is brought up (or changed).
Refer to the sidedoor man page to configure and set SSH keys.
Other Packages Related to sidedoor
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: openssh-client
- secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
- rec: openssh-server
- secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines
- sug: sidedoor-sudo
- SSH connection daemon - sudoers entry