Package: shade-inventory (1.30.0-3)
Links for shade-inventory
Download Source Package python-shade:
- Homepage [pypi.python.org]
Ansible inventory script for OpenStack clouds
Shade is a simple Python client library for operating OpenStack clouds. The key word here is simple. Clouds can do many things - but there are probably only about 10 of them that most people care about with any regularity. If you want to do complicated things, you should probably use the lower level client libraries - or even the REST API directly. However, if what you want is to be able to write an application that talks to clouds no matter what choices the deployer has made then shade is for you.
This package installs a script that uses shade to query OpenStack clouds and produce a JSON inventory that is suitable for use as an Ansible inventory plugin.
Other Packages Related to shade-inventory
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-shade (= 1.30.0-3)
- Client library for operating OpenStack clouds
- sug: ansible
- Configuration management, deployment, and task execution system