Package: mgltools-sff (1.5.7-1) [non-free]
Links for mgltools-sff
Download Source Package mgltools-sff:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Steffen Moeller (QA Page)
- Sargis Dallakyan (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Thorsten Alteholz (QA Page)
- Homepage [mgltools.scripps.edu]
Simple Force Field for Python
This package is part of the mgltools set of Python libraries which provide an infrastructure for the analysis of protein structures and their docking of chemical compounds.
It implements an Amber force field with an interface to a molecular dynamics engine. SFF stands for simple force field. It is a C implementation of the amber force field made by Tom Macke and David Case.
This package exposes a wrapped version of the prm structure which holds the Amber parameters needed for an Amber calculation. It also exposes the mme and md functions to perform molecular mechanics and dynamics respectively.
Other Packages Related to mgltools-sff
- dep: mgltools-bhtree
- Bhtree library extension module
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)
- dep: python-numpy (>= 1:1.10.0~b1)
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- enh: autodocktools
- GUI to help set up, launch and analyze AutoDock dockings